Wow has it really been 6 Months since i have posted anything. Crazy how One child takes up all your time. Well i think i will just start where we are right now and not try to catch up. Ryker is our life and he is now 6 Months old. Where has the time gone. My little baby boy isn't so little anymore. It makes me so sad i cant just cuddle him whenever i want. He is Mr independent and loves to just play, play, play. He doesn't want you to just hold him. I will post some pics of him growing up these past few months. I wanted to right a few of his little things he does so i will always remember them.
6 months old!
- His stats are 14 IBS 12oz 6th %, Height 25 3/4 22nd %, Head is only 16" 1% he has his poor daddy's head ha.
- He is Sitting up now but still face plants it and is a little wobbly.
- He usually goes to bed around 7-7:30 and sleeps tell 6:30 eats and goes back to sleep tell around 8.
- He started sleeping threw the night at 3 months old. I will not complain:)
- He started eating rice 3 or 4 weeks ago he is a champ:) he just started fruits and veggies and he is a good little eater.
- He is always jabbering away and has to be wiggling all day long
- He has the cutest little giggle i have ever heard.
- Nap times can be kinda rough lately but he LOVES the blanket over his head for some reason so lately i lay him down and just put it over his head and he calms down. I know I'm a terrible mother ha but i make sure he can breath and go take it off once he is a sleep. Funny kid.
- He is always sucking on something either is hands, puke burp rag, my bracelets,, he just loves sucking on things.
- He loves to sit and read books he get so excited and kick his legs and flings his arms. I love my little bookworm.
- He is always so happy in the morning when you go to get him out of bed, I love that huge smile:)
- He has had terrible cradle cap. We have taking him to the dermatologist twice and i have this routine i have to do his head 4 different things everyday plus his eczema cream. I cant wait for That to be over ha. Poor kid probably thinks its normal to get your scalped rubbed everyday .
- He is finally getting i little more hair on top.
- He has at least 2 or 3 chins ha i love my chubby babes.
- He thinks its funny to drop his toys and make me pick them up 15 times ha i know he thinks its a game.
- I have to be super careful when feeding him. He Knocks the bowl right out of my hands and the food goes flying all over both of us.
- He has only rolled over 4 times both ways.
- He Loves sucking on his Big Toe.
All Dolled up for church!
1 or 2 Months.
I guess that Sums it up!!