Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Happy 1 Year!
Caterpillar Cupcake Cake We made!
Coupe Truck Grandma gave him. I think it was his favorite gift!!
I wanted to write Down some Milestones and funny things about him at this age so i will always remember him. Sorry for the overload... Read at your own risk ha!
- His first word That he really new the meaning to it was Aw-oh. He has the cutest little voice ever.
- He started walking 4 days before his first birthday. He walked at my moms house for the first time the ONLY day that i was gone in the entire year i swear.They sent me the video and i started crying... I was sad i missed it and he was no longer my little baby, and also proud to see him climb that milestone.
- He didn't get his first tooth tell a week before his first Birthday and still to this day he only has 2 teeth. It can still be challenging finding him things to eat. Poor kid has to still gum everything.
- He still takes two naps during the day and goes to bed around 7:30 and will sleep all the way threw the night tell around 7:30-8.
- His favorite food is Macaroni, Yogurt, Toast, and quaysides. He really will eat anything i give him. He literally eats more then i do these days.
- I have him down to two bottles. One in the morning and one at night.
- He is obsessed with climbing up the stairs. He loves to play with anything that is not a toy like our shoes, spatulas, cell phone, remote.
- He will shake his head and say like when u say yes to something but he says YA when u ask him a Question ha ha.
- He has taking a fall down the stairs all the way to the bottom. Scared me to DEATH.
- He got his first ear infection after his first birthday.
- He LOVES dogs. He will chase after them screaming and most the time the dog runs away from him cus he scares Them ha.
- He loves to wrestle with whoever will wrestle with him.
- He does the little swatting thing like when u shew a fly away when he doesn't want something. Super funny.
- He has discovered how to gag himself. He wills stick his hand down his throat whenever he wants attention. Most the time when he is down eating and wants out or he want out of the car seat. I hope this ends soon.
- He is starting to get a little attitude and throwing a few fits. Oh boy here it begins.
- When i put him to bed he will play in his crib for hours. I will go back in time and time again to tell him to lay down and go to sleep and he will hurry and dive down and pretend like he was sleeping. Little does he know i can hear everything on the monitor.
- He is still super chubby and last i new he weighed 20 IBS but that was a month ago so he is probably more now. He also just got his new car seat and is facing forward now. He is much happier in the car now:)
- WE love our little guy so much and are so grateful We are blessed to have him in our family. He has brought so much joy to my life and has taught me So much. I cant wait to see what this next year has in store and to watch him learn and grow. We love you so much Bubbs!!
Holy cow can i say I'm so sick of moving!! I feel like i cant even count how many times i have moved in the past 2 years ha. But I will save you all and just talk about our latest move. Actually i will tell how it happened first. I came home a month earlier then my husband from Georgia this summer. One day my fam went to the manti pool to swim and my sister ran into a couple they were friends with when they lived in cedar city. Anyway to make a long story short they were talking and He said he was looking to do some hiring and Norbest. I told my husband about it and he Applyed and got the job Later that night. We feel so blessed and like this is right where we are supposed to be in our lives. We found out about the job and found a place and moved within a week. We live in Ephraim and his job is in moroni so He driveds about 10 min to work. His job discription is He is the Dispatch manager. He is in charge of around 1800 Trucks and all the bids things like that. He is really enjoying it. Its so nice to have my Husband back. Finally a 8-5 (most the time) job. And yay we finally will have Benifits. We are loving it here so far. Everyone is so nice and friendly and we Really lucked out on our place we found. I would have to say My favorite thing is we finally have a Garage. Funny how things change when you grow up. Im excited about a garage and a new vacume, instead of clothes and the latest trends ha. Anyways We think we should be around here for a while we are hoping! I finally feel like im at Home!!
This year my high school friends and i decided we all needed a girls getaway. I would have to say that was the best idea ever. It was so nice to have a break from being mommy for a few days. I have seriously not laughed my butt off like that in such a long time. It was so fun to all catch up and reminisce about old times. We left on a Friday and all piled in Alyse's sweet van and cruised to Vegas. I had to laugh at Alyse's comment she text us all and said "The Mormon mobile is coming to Vegas baby"! We finally arrived in Vegas and ran to the motel to Decorate For a surprise baby shower we were throwing our friend Heidi. It worked out perfect because she decided to fly since she was around 6 months Prego. So we hurry and decorated then all piled in to go pick her up. It turned out super cute and she was so surprised. After that we went and did some fun shopping at the Fashion Show mall and had dinner. That night we stayed up tell 1 or so talking and sleep in the next morning. We layed out at the pool the next day for hours. The most relaxation i have had in a long time. It was so weird not having to chase a toddler around, unload the stroller for shopping ha all those fun things. I think we need to make this a mandatory tradition every year!! Thanks all you cute girls for all the fun and laughs! Next year same time same place?? Love you all:)
Sunday, July 8, 2012
- He finally started crawling a few weeks ago. I swear the first time he did it looked like he had been doing it forever. Maybe he had been practicing when i wasnt looking??
- He has been eating 3 meals a day plus a bottle before breakfast in between meals and before bed.
- He is eating lots of finger foods and LOVES to feed himself.
- Some of his favorite foods are Yogurt, Wheat toast with butter, Bananas, WAffles, and the yogurt bites. He really will eat anything i give him except the green stuff like peas and green beans but i really dont blame him that stuff is yuck.
- Lately he has been going to bed at 9 and sleeping tell 9 in the morning so a good 12 hours wich makes my life so much easier:)
- He still takes 2 naps in the day time around 1 1/2 hours or so.
- For some reason now when he goes down for naps he just wants you to hold and cuddle with him wich is not like him. He used to just want to be put down and go to sleep in his bed. I love it but i just hope its not something thats going to ruin his good sleeping habits.
- Lately i go in once i have put him down for his nap and i think he is asleep and i check on him and he is sitting up playing quietly??
- He loves climbing all over me like im a jungle jim.
- Diaper changes are oh so fun. This kid can not sit still for 2 seconds. So its always a joyous time trying to get his diaper on correctly.
- He seems to not be afraid of anyone so far he will go to whoever and smile and grin at you are just stare at you and examine your face ha.
- He has the loudest scream and screams at everything that excites him. This is the worst at church when your supposed to be quiet and he screams and everyone stares ha.
- He loves going on walks especially with our friends dog T He just loves him and screams and his arms swing around like wild.
- He LOVES the water. He goes crazy in it and can never get enough.
- When he is upset if i open a book to read he automatically calms down and will look at it with me.
- His favorite shows are the backyardigans and Bob the builder!!
- His wears 12 month clothes and those are starting to get tight. He is one chubby boy.
- He Loves his tongue and is constantly playing with it and making funny noises with it.
- He really is getting such a fun personality and at the same time attitude. This kid can throw some fits, arching his back, scratching, pulling my hair. Oh the joys of motherhood.
- His mommy and daddy love him SO much. Thanks for Being in our lives baby cakes. We love you so much and love watching you grow. Thanks for always being so happy and keeping us laughing:)
Saturday, July 7, 2012
Before we left for the summer we had my sister take our Family pics. I feel like pics are always such a stress and i want us to look perfect ha Thanks mom for giving me that trait...! But Ryker totally surprised me and was SO good. He loved it and was Screaming a grinning ear to ear! He made it so much fun and Love how Cute they turned out! Thanks sis for the snap shots!!