Happy 1 Year!
Caterpillar Cupcake Cake We made!
Coupe Truck Grandma gave him. I think it was his favorite gift!!
I wanted to write Down some Milestones and funny things about him at this age so i will always remember him. Sorry for the overload... Read at your own risk ha!
- His first word That he really new the meaning to it was Aw-oh. He has the cutest little voice ever.
- He started walking 4 days before his first birthday. He walked at my moms house for the first time the ONLY day that i was gone in the entire year i swear.They sent me the video and i started crying... I was sad i missed it and he was no longer my little baby, and also proud to see him climb that milestone.
- He didn't get his first tooth tell a week before his first Birthday and still to this day he only has 2 teeth. It can still be challenging finding him things to eat. Poor kid has to still gum everything.
- He still takes two naps during the day and goes to bed around 7:30 and will sleep all the way threw the night tell around 7:30-8.
- His favorite food is Macaroni, Yogurt, Toast, and quaysides. He really will eat anything i give him. He literally eats more then i do these days.
- I have him down to two bottles. One in the morning and one at night.
- He is obsessed with climbing up the stairs. He loves to play with anything that is not a toy like our shoes, spatulas, cell phone, remote.
- He will shake his head and say like when u say yes to something but he says YA when u ask him a Question ha ha.
- He has taking a fall down the stairs all the way to the bottom. Scared me to DEATH.
- He got his first ear infection after his first birthday.
- He LOVES dogs. He will chase after them screaming and most the time the dog runs away from him cus he scares Them ha.
- He loves to wrestle with whoever will wrestle with him.
- He does the little swatting thing like when u shew a fly away when he doesn't want something. Super funny.
- He has discovered how to gag himself. He wills stick his hand down his throat whenever he wants attention. Most the time when he is down eating and wants out or he want out of the car seat. I hope this ends soon.
- He is starting to get a little attitude and throwing a few fits. Oh boy here it begins.
- When i put him to bed he will play in his crib for hours. I will go back in time and time again to tell him to lay down and go to sleep and he will hurry and dive down and pretend like he was sleeping. Little does he know i can hear everything on the monitor.
- He is still super chubby and last i new he weighed 20 IBS but that was a month ago so he is probably more now. He also just got his new car seat and is facing forward now. He is much happier in the car now:)
- WE love our little guy so much and are so grateful We are blessed to have him in our family. He has brought so much joy to my life and has taught me So much. I cant wait to see what this next year has in store and to watch him learn and grow. We love you so much Bubbs!!