Thursday, October 20, 2011

5 Days Old!!!

        My sister Toni Is the sweetest girl in the world and took Ryker's baby pics for us. He was only 5 days old and so we just did them at my house in my room. We set up a little homemade studio and she did an amazing job. He actually was wide awake for the first little bit so we were able to get some of him awake:) Thanks Toni for your amazing talent!!















      Sorry if i go a little overboard with pics:) she took so many and its hard to pick just one!!! 

5 comments:

  1. your little guy is so adorable! congratulations! :) glad that you're both doing so well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh those pictures are so dang cute. I love em. He is even cuter in person. Glad I got to see him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so ADORABLE! I can't wait to hold him this weekend. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously can't get over how talented your sister is! And Ryker is growing so fast. I sure do miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keish he is so adorable!! Congrats i'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete