Saturday, August 6, 2011

First Post Ever!!

I finally was able to set up a blog. I have been wanting to for some time now, i just havnt gotten around to it. So just bare with me im still learning so if you see anything odd i probably didnt mean to do it. I dont even know where to start so i will just start by a shortend version of the past year. Chase and i have been married for a year since July 9th. We have been living in Cedar this past year with him going to school at SUU. I was managing a Salon called Supercuts Since October 2010. We packed up in May and headed out to Houston Texas for chase to work. He Installs alarms for Vivint alrams for the summers. This is our second summer going out. I hate to say this but i could live without going out again ha. But its good money and helps us threw the school year so i have a feeling we will do it a few more years. For those of you who dont know We are expecting our First baby on September 15th. But i wont go into detail about that in this post. But we are so excited to be parents and Have this Little boy feel our hearts with love!

No comments:

Post a Comment