Saturday, August 6, 2011

July!!


  Alot has been going on this past month. July 14th i flew home from texas to stay at my partents house tell my Husband comes home in August.I wasnt seeing a doctor out in texas so my doctor wanted me to be close to him just incase anything with the pregnancy went wrong. My sweet family has been so sweet to take me in and take care of me. We have been doing lots of fun things this month, wich im so greatful its made the time go by a little faster being away from my hubby. I will have to post some pics of our fun times. It has also been so fun to be around my sister chelseas kids a little more. Its crazy how much they changed in just the short time i was away. Braylee is up and walking already and she is barly 10 months old.She is the cutest little girl ever. I am anxiously waiting for my husband to come home. I only have 5 more days tell he gets home so im trying to enjoy my last few days living at my parents!!

  We went to "Dailey Dish" and " Good Things Utah" Michelle
Money was there Co-hosting. It was really fun to meet her
She really is sweet!!





All of this was for my moms Birthday! I hope you had a happy birthday mom i sure do love ya!!
Also forgive me for the pics not being even ha i cant figure out how to fix it so like a said bare with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment